Concrete Pouring Experts in Waukesha & Milwaukee

Concrete is a sticky business. From the moment the mixer truck arrives at your home, it’s a race against time to pour, form, and finish the concrete before it dries. Going with an inexperienced “fly-by-night” contractor could be disastrous, as any mistakes they make will quite literally be permanent.

Get a Quote

Concrete Installation

From planning to forming, to pouring and finishing-- we've got you covered every step of the way. We specialize in:

Driveway installation southeast WI

A new concrete driveway can increase your home’s value between 5 and 10 percent. It can also help protect your property value by diverting water away from your home’s foundation.

Patio installation southeast WI

A well-designed patio can increase your home’s resale value between 8 and 10 percent, for a return on investment of over 80%. Properly installed patios are resistant to the elements and require minimal maintenance and repairs.

Walkway installation southeast WI

Help your house guests get from point A to point B by installing a smooth and eye-catching walkway to your property. That smoothness will pay off in the winter months, as a smooth concrete walkway is much easier to shovel and snow blow than a walkway made of stone pavers or bricks.

You want a driveway, patio, or walkway that’s going to last decades. Which is why it makes sense to trust a team with decades of concrete experience. Add resale value to your home with a new driveway, patio, or walkway that you can brag to the neighbors about. Contact Victory Outdoor Services for your next concrete installation project today.

How much does it cost?

The average cost of a new concrete driveway, walkway, or patio in Wisconsin depends on the square footage of your project and the type of concrete used. You'll spend about 60% on materials and equipment and the remaining 40% on labor. Your project will be completed as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, with many jobs completed in a matter of days. Contact us for a free quote today!

Types of concrete

We install 3 main types of concrete:

Standard Concrete

Standard or grey concrete is the most affordable option available. It’s perfect for simple jobs where creating eye-catching curb appeal is not a huge priority.

Colored Concrete

Colored concrete is poured exactly like standard concrete, only we add a color of your choice into the mix. This allows you to match your new driveway, walkway, or patio to your house’s existing aesthetic.

Stamped Concrete

Stamped concrete is the most expensive but also the most eye-catching option. It involves pouring concrete and then stamping brick or stone-like designs into the driveway, walkway, or patio.

Visit our speciality concrete page for more information or view our gallery to get ideas for your next driveway, walkway, or patio.

Contact Victory Outdoor Services for a free quote

Looking to add a unique touch to your home or business? Our custom concrete services allow you to create a one-of-a-kind design that is tailored to your specific needs and style. Contact us today to start your custom concrete project!